The California Homelessness & Housing Policy Funders network is focused on learning and diving deep into housing and homelessness policy to help create a statewide coalition of influence and expertise by aiding the understanding and knowledge of policies that directly impact housing affordability and stability across California.
There is tremendous value in coming together at a local level to learn and support fellow organizations that have common goals, albeit slightly different approaches. This network provides dedicated and candid space for funders at various knowledge levels to gain insight around various issues related to housing and homelessness policy which will lead funders to move towards action more effectively and efficiently by bringing organizations to consensus.
Below are network action items, upcoming programming, and other important links.
If you have any questions about the network, please reach out to Lauren Bennett at email@example.com.
1. Take this short survey to let us know what content or resources you would like from this network.
Upcoming Calls and Meetings
Check back soon!
Important Network Links
- Calls and convening materials
- Funders Together Policy Resources
- COVID-19 Resources for Philanthropy
- California Focused Homelessness and Housing Policy Resources
- Network members (coming soon)
- Steering Committee (coming soon)