Monday, May 13 | 3:00pm ET | 2:00pm CT | 1:00pm MT | 12:00pm PT
This discussion, presented by the Funders Census Initiative, will focus on strategies to engage and build partnerships with the business sector around the 2020 Census. Presenters will share resources, approaches to census engagement, and insights into how to mitigate potential barriers, with a focus on Get Out the Count.
- Jeffrey Connor-Naylor, ReadyNation
- Kelly Brough, President & CEO, Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Gabriel Vaca, Chief Operating Officer, Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Deborah Marino, Senior VP, Corporate Relations, SWBC
- Florencia Gutierrez, Senior Research Associate, Annie E. Casey Association
Meredith Higashi, Director of Public Policy and Advocacy, Philanthropy Northwest
This briefing is only open to funders, philanthropy-serving organizations, and philanthropic advisors.
Co-sponsors: Chesapeake Bay Funders Network, Economic Opportunity Funders, Environmental Grantmakers Association, Forefront, Funders Together to End Homelessness, Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees, Grantmakers Council of Rhode Island, Grantmakers In Health, NY Funders Alliance, Philanthropy Northwest, United Philanthropy Forum