Nancy Curry donated 2020-07-13 15:53:18 -0400
2020 Virtual Funders Institute: 3 Day Registration
Use this page to register if you would like to attend all 3 days of the Virtual Funders Institute.
- Funders Together dues-paying members and funding partners: $90
- Non-dues paying members and non-members: $180
Register and pay online.
Register below for all 3 days of the Funders Institute.
(Please note: we are only able to process online registration payments via PayPal at this time, however, you do not need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal.)
Pay by check
If you prefer to pay by check, please mail your registration payment to the address below with “2020 Virtual Funders Institute Registration” in the memo line. Then, send us an email to let us know that you plan to pay by check and we will register you for the event.
Mail checks to:
Funders Together to End Homelessness
89 South Street, Suite 603
Boston, MA 02111
Please note that the registration for the Funders Institute is exclusively for private funders, including foundations, United Ways, corporate giving programs, individual philanthropists, and philanthropy serving organizations (PSOs). If you have questions about your eligibility to register, please contact Stephanie Chan, Director of Membership and Programs at Funders Together to End Homelessness.
Cancellations & Transfers
- Transferring your registration: If you can no longer attend the Funders Institute and would like to transfer your registration to a colleague, please email Lauren Samblanet.
- Canceling your registration: Because we do not need to factor in space and food costs for this virtual Funders Institute, we will have a more lenient cancellation and refund policy for this event and will accept refund requests according to the following schedule:
If you registered for: Deadline for refund request: 3-day registration Monday, August 10 at 11:59 p.m. ET Tuesday, August 11 Monday, August 10 at 11:59 p.m. ET Wednesday, August 12 Tuesday, August 11 at 11:59 p.m. ET Thursday, August 13 Wednesday, August 12 at 11:59 p.m. ET
- If you have registered for all 3 days but can now only attend one or two of the days, you may submit a request for a partial refund by Monday, August 10 at 11:59 p.m. ET regardless of which days you are unable to attend.
- If you can no longer attend the Funders Institute and would like a refund, please contact Lauren Samblanet.