Mayra Sierra donated 2021-09-14 13:39:59 -0400
Registration fee is for 1 individual to attend three days (September 28-30) of the Funders Institute. After you have registered using the form below, please hold the time on your calendar. You will receive your link to join directly from Zoom closer to the event.
August 23, 2021 Registration opens September 24 at 11:59p ET Deadline to request a refund September 27 at 1:00p ET Deadline to request a registration transfer September 27 at 1:00p ET Online registration closes September 28-30, 2:00p ET 2021 Funders Institute
- $90 for Full (dues-paying) Members
- $180 for Basic (non-dues paying) Members and Non-Members
Participation in the Funders Institute is limited to private funders, United Ways, philanthropy-serving organizations, and/or members of Funders Together. Public funders, government employees, and staff at organizations where grantmaking is not the primary function are not eligible to participate.
Register online and pay by credit card.
- Complete the form below. You will then be taken to Paypal to submit your payment. (Please note: we are only able to process online registration payments via PayPal at this time, however, you do not need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal.)
Register and pay by check.
- If you prefer to pay by check, please email Isaac Manchego to let us know you plan to pay by check so we can register you manually.
- Mail your check to the address below with “2021 Funders Institute Registration” in the memo line:
Funders Together to End Homelessness
89 South Street, Suite 603
Boston, MA 02111
If you would like to register multiple people:
- Complete the registration form below and change the "Amount - Other" field to the total amount that corresponds with the number of people you want to register. (Example: Full member wanting to register 3 people=$270; Basic member wanting to register 3 people=$540)
- Send an email to Isaac Manchego with a list of the names, titles, and email addresses of everyone you want to register. Isaac will add them to our system on the back end and note that your payment is for multiple people.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
Transferring Your Registration
- If you can no longer attend the Funders Institute and would like to transfer your entire registration to a colleague, please email Isaac Manchego. We will accommodate transfer requests through 1pm ET on Monday, September 27, 2021.
- Please note that this option is only for transferring your whole registration to a colleague. If you can only attend part of the Funders Institute and wish for a colleague to also attend, they will need to have their own separate registration.
Canceling Your Registration
- We will accept registration refund requests through Friday, September 24 at 11:59 pm ET. There will be no partial refunds, and after this date we will not be able to accommodate refund requests.
- If you can no longer attend the Funders Institute and would like to request a refund, please contact Isaac Manchego.
Mayra Sierra donated 2020-05-27 13:43:13 -0400
Attendees are expected to participate in both webinars in this series. If you would like to participate in this webinar series but already know that you have a conflict that you absolutely cannot move, please reach out to Stephanie Chan(opens in new tab) directly.Webinar Dates & Times
- Thursday, May 28 | 1:00-2:30 ET / 10:00-11:30 PT
- Monday, June 8 | 1:00-2:30 ET / 10:00-11:30 PT
- $60 for Full Members
- $80 for Basic (non-dues paying) Members and Non-Members
Participation in this webinar series is limited to private funders, United Ways, philanthropy-serving organizations, and/or members of Funders Together.