Tuesday, April 18, 2023 | 1:00PM ET, 12:00PM CT, 11:00AM MT, 10:00AM PT
Co-Sponsor: Philanthropy New York
All Funders Together members who fund – or are considering funding – work related to youth homelessness are invited to a virtual gathering April 18, 1-2:30pm ET.
Join this funder call to discuss a model of preventing youth homelessness and why prevention remains the focus of the Funders Network for Youth Success (FNYS), a group of Funders Together members working toward solutions to prevent and end youth homelessness. You’ll learn about national and local policy efforts specific to prevention, Funders Together’s recent and upcoming programming on the issue, and what we are learning from our Canadian neighbors on their progress. You will also glean from leaders with lived experience on their vision for prevention within the broader movement to end homelessness, in addition to sharing what your foundation is prioritizing.
By participating in the event, you will:
- Understand one model of youth homelessness prevention and how Funders Together is pursuing it
- Share what your foundation is prioritizing related to youth homelessness through an interactive exercise
- Hear from a leader with lived experience about their vision for prevention as part of the larger movement to end youth homelessness
- Casey Trupin, he/him | Raikes Foundation
- James Crowder, he/him | Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Marcella Middleton, she/her | A Way Home America
- Scot Spencer, he/him | Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Michael Durham, he/him | Funders Together to End Homelessness (moderator)
Please RSVP for this webinar using the button below. You will receive your unique Zoom link once a Funders Together staff person has approved your registration.
Registration is free but limited to Funders Together’s full and basic members and other funders.
Please note: Participation in Funders Together programming is limited to foundations, United Ways, corporate giving programs, philanthropy-serving organizations, and members of Funders Together. Public funders, government employees, and staff at organizations where grantmaking is not the primary function are not eligible to participate. If you have any questions about your eligibility to participate, please contact Tia Smith, Director of Membership and Programs.
Questions? Send questions to Michael Durham, Director of Networks.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with