Friday April 3 | 2:00pm ET | 1:00pm CT | 12:00pm MT | 11:00am PT
With the passing of the COVID-19 Relief Package, it is critical for philanthropy to work closely with state and local governments to coordinate responses and resources to ensure the safety of people experiencing homelessness and to prevent people from experiencing homelessness or housing instability due to COVID-19.
This webinar will provide an update from national partners about what the final bill includes and what was left out, what needs and concerns they’re hearing from communities across the country, and how philanthropy should be engaging in public-private partnerships to leverage resources and maximize COVID-19 response efforts in communities to support people experiencing homelessness and service providers. We'll also look at how funders are supporting their communities and critical questions or areas for concern that we are thinking about.
- Understand the urgent needs of people experiencing homelessness and housing instability as it relates to the outbreak of COVID-19.
- Learn about specific actions philanthropy can take to coordinate resources and responses in light of the recent COVID-19 Relief Package.
- Hear and think about equity implications of COVID-19 and our response to the pandemic.
- Nan Roman, President and CEO, National Alliance to End Homelessness
- Ann Oliva, Senior Advisor to the Homelessness Field
- Chris Ko, Director of Homeless Initiatives for the United Way of Greater Los Angeles
- Kollin Min, Senior Program Officer, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Please note: Participation in our programming is limited to private funders, including foundations, United Ways, corporate giving programs, individual philanthropists, and philanthropy serving organizations (PSOs). This webinar is open to any private funder, regardless of membership status with Funders Together. If you have questions about your eligibility to register, please contact Stephanie Chan, Director of Membership and Programs at Funders Together to End Homelessness.