Because, together, we can end homelessness.
We know what works to prevent and end homelessness in America. We know because communities across the country are coming together to implement housing-based solutions and supports, and we are seeing reductions in homelessness as a result.
Funders Together to End Homelessness believes ending homelessness is possible, and philanthropy can be a catalyst to help end it. But first we must come together to share what works, learn from each other, and challenge each other, with the goal of leading our communities and our nation toward ending homelessness.
Joining the Funders Together network means adding your voice to more than 150 funders like you who are calling for philanthropy and the public sector to leverage their resources toward the greatest possible impact by investing in strategic, innovative, and effective solutions to homelessness.
When you join Funders Together and become part of the solution to homelessness, you gain access to:
- Educational programming: Participate in our funders-only workshops, site visits, and webinars focused on understanding homelessness and the solutions to end it.
- National working groups: Join or start a working group on a topic of interest. We recently launched our first group, focused on veterans homelessness.
- Regional funders networks: Consult with your peers in communities that have launched a funders network to end homelessness.
- Policy support: As a 501(c)(3), Funders Together advocates for effective public policies related to homelessness, and also advises grantmakers interested in national and local advocacy work
- Funder-focused tools and mentoring: Make use of our newly revamped website, focused on the needs of funders, as well as our specialized resources and expert advice.
- Latest information: We keep you up-to-date on homelessness news, data, research, and more through our member bulletin as well as our blog, website, Twitter feed, and Facebook page.
- Networking opportunities: Join us for funders-only receptions and other activities at national conferences and regional meetings of affiliated organizations, including Council on Foundations and National Alliance to End Homelessness
We ask our members to participate in three easy ways:
- Connect: Join us and add your name to the growing network of funders working to end homelessness.
- Lead: Participate in our member-focused activities, sharing with and learning from a dynamic and diverse network of your peers.
- Build: Help us spread the word about effective solutions to homelessness to other stakeholders in your community and across the nation.
If you represent a foundation—independent, family, corporate, community, public charity, operating—corporate giving program, or a United Way, you are eligible to join Funders Together. In addition, we welcome individual philanthropists who give at least $25,000 annually to charity.
We are funded through generous grants, membership dues, and individual donations from our members. If you are interested in becoming a Funders Together Funding Partner, please click here for more information.