FTEH members discussed the work, successes, and challenges of our regional funders networks.
Special thanks to the Los Angeles Homeless Funders Group for hosting this event and the Carl & Roberta Deutsch Foundation and the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation for their financial support to bring this meeting to Los Angeles.
Funders Together networks are each at various stages of growth, from gathering support to establish a network in their region, to releasing their third round of collaborative funding. Members of these networks will discuss best practices that they have identified, share specific and concrete solutions to challenges they face, and gain valuable insight and advice from their peers on governance, working with community stakeholders, and designing their network's approach to preventing and ending homelessness. Specific attention will be focused on methods and processes of alignment and collaboration.
Presentations from FTEH members:
- Funders Together Houston presentation
- Los Angeles Homeless Funders Group (Funders Together Los Angeles) presentation
- Funders Together San Diego presentation
- Funders Together (national) presentation
- Home for Good, Standards of Excellence for Outreach Programs, Emergency Shelter, and Permanent Supportive Housing
- Home for Good, Standards of Excellence Summary
- Home for Good, Application, Assessment, Achievement: The “Triple A” Approach to Certification
- Los Angeles Homeless Data Assessment Report: Issues and Recommendations
- Home For Good Funders Collaborative: Lessons Learned from Implementation and Year One Funding
Contact information for convening attendees*
*Please note that this information is only available to Funders Together members. You will be required to sign in on the next page if you haven't already done so.