Open Positions at Funders Together
Funders Together does not currently have any available positions.
External Career Opportunities
- This is a remote position with Funders for Housing and Opportunity, a FTEH partner and member we work closely with. The Program Associate, in consultation with the Senior Program Officer, is responsible for managing the grants cycle, including grant tracking, administration, and reporting for both existing and prospective grantees in FHO’s three programmatic priority areas. The Program Associate is also responsible for maintaining FHO’s website and social media presence and managing vendor and contract payments.
- Salary range is $55,000 to $70,000 with full benefits (including health, dental, vision, retirement, paid time off)
- Please email a pdf version of a resume and cover letter describing recent relevant experience and/or skills to [email protected] on or before 5pm Eastern on September 9th. The subject line should read: Program Associate, INSERT YOUR NAME.
- This is a Program Officer position with the Weingart Foundation based in Los Angeles. The Program Officer reports to the Senior Director of Special Projects and Communications and will oversee the management and review of grant requests from initial contact with grant applicants to final disposition, reporting and learning.
- Salary range is $75,000-$95,000 annually, commensurate with experience. The Foundation also provides a generous benefits package. This position is full-time and exempt.
- Please visit the position description to apply.
FTEH Position on Sharing External Career Opportunities
Funders Together to End Homelessness seeks to support our partners and members in finding strong candidates to prevent and end homelessness. To live our commitment to racial equity, we also seek to promote equitable hiring practices that will allow more people of color, people with lived experience, and LGBTQ folks to find positions at organizations that are committed to equity.
Funders Together will review all job listings shared with us and will share listings if:
- The position is located at a partner organization or member organization and is related to homelessness and housing,
- Includes location information, including whether a position is remote or open to remote employees,
- And includes information about salary and benefits.
Why include salary information?
Many nonprofit leaders and organizations have written extensively about why including salary ranges and benefits information is critical to equity:
- Our Hiring Practices are Inequitable and Need to Change (Vu Le, Nonprofit AF, April 27, 2015)
- When You Don’t Disclose Salary Range on a Job Posting, a Unicorn Loses Its Wings (Vu Le, Nonprofit AF, June 1, 2015)
- When You Base Pay on Salary History, A Unicorn Loses Its Horn (Vu Le, Nonprofit AF, June 4, 2018)
- You’re Not Serious About Equity If You Don’t Post Salaries (Amy Sample Ward, NTEN, November 19, 2019)
- Why You Need to Post Salaries and Benefits in Every Job Post (ReproJobs, January 5, 2020)
We encourage employers to be as transparent as possible about their hiring process as possible and to share openly about the organization’s commitment to racial equity, travel expectations, and job accommodations.
How to share a job opportunity
Please share job opportunities with Stephanie Chan, Director of Membership and Programs. We will review all opportunities and reserve the right to make case-by-case decisions on what we share and promote within our network.