Open Positions at Funders Together
- Membership and Knowledge Coordinator - The Membership and Knowledge Coordinator is a critical member of the team, and their charge is to help the organization track information and to use that knowledge to inform membership processes, programming, and communications. The Coordinator owns the membership renewal process and systems for collecting information, such as using Salesforce to track program attendance, to help the organization make more strategic decisions. | Posted 1/24/2023
External Career Opportunities
- Senior Program Officer, Schultz Family Foundation - The Senior Program Officer at the Schultz Family Foundation is responsible for identifying and nurturing opportunities for effecting positive systemic change within communities and executing programming efforts that are aligned with the Schultz Family Foundation's specific content areas. Salary range: 160K-175K| Learn more and apply | Posted 11/30/22
FTEH Position on Sharing External Career Opportunities
Funders Together to End Homelessness seeks to support our partners and members in finding strong candidates to prevent and end homelessness. To live our commitment to racial equity, we also seek to promote equitable hiring practices that will allow more people of color, people with lived experience, and LGBTQ folks to find positions at organizations that are committed to equity.
Funders Together will review all job listings shared with us and will share listings if:
- The position is located at a partner organization or member organization and is related to homelessness and housing,
- Includes location information, including whether a position is remote or open to remote employees,
- And includes information about salary and benefits.
Why include salary information?
Many nonprofit leaders and organizations have written extensively about why including salary ranges and benefits information is critical to equity:
- Our Hiring Practices are Inequitable and Need to Change (Vu Le, Nonprofit AF, April 27, 2015)
- When You Don’t Disclose Salary Range on a Job Posting, a Unicorn Loses Its Wings (Vu Le, Nonprofit AF, June 1, 2015)
- When You Base Pay on Salary History, A Unicorn Loses Its Horn (Vu Le, Nonprofit AF, June 4, 2018)
- You’re Not Serious About Equity If You Don’t Post Salaries (Amy Sample Ward, NTEN, November 19, 2019)
- Why You Need to Post Salaries and Benefits in Every Job Post (ReproJobs, January 5, 2020)
We encourage employers to be as transparent as possible about their hiring process as possible and to share openly about the organization’s commitment to racial equity, travel expectations, and job accommodations.
How to share a job opportunity
Please share job opportunities with Stephanie Chan, Chief Strategy Officer. We will review all opportunities and reserve the right to make case-by-case decisions on what we share and promote within our network.