Wednesday, September 14, 2022, 2:00 ET/1:00 CT/12:00 MT/11:00 PT
Funders Together’s vision for housing justice necessitates that we disrupt the systems that create homelessness in the first place, even as we lament the immediate crisis of those living unhoused right now. This is no less true in the movement to prevent homelessness among youth.
Building off Funders Together’s February convening on this topic, this webinar will dive deeper on the role of employment services in preventing youth homelessness by featuring national advocates and funders, including those with lived experience, in an interactive presentation. Come prepared to share your own work on this issue as applicable.
- Understand the most pressing topics facing youth services organizations regarding employment
- Describe the Youth Development Practitioner Apprenticeship program
- Name at least one opportunity for funders to support employment services for youth
- Michael Durham, Director of Networks, Funders Together to End Homelessness (moderator)
- Amy Louttit, Youth Services Program Director, Arlene and Michael Rosen Foundation
- Mary Ann (Mimi) Haley, Executive Director, National Youth Employment Coalition
- Emily Ingram, Special Projects Manager, National Youth Employment Coalition
Funders Together staff will approve your registration, and you will receive a unique Zoom link to join this webinar
To register for this webinar, please use the register button below.
Please note: Participation in Funders Together programming is limited to private funders, United Ways, philanthropy-serving organizations, and/or members of Funders Together. Public funders, government employees, and staff at organizations where grantmaking is not the primary function are not eligible to participate. If you have any questions about your eligibility to participate, please contact Michael Durham, Director of Networks.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with