Ending Homelessness Through Fearless Philanthropy:
Bold Action, Lasting Impact
Online registration for this event is now closed. If you are still interested in participating, please contact Bevin Shagoury.
This full-day session is specially designed for funders and special guests. We hope you'll join us for our 2nd annual Funders Institute this July --a chance to kick off the National Alliance to End Homelessness's National Conference on Ending Homelessness with other funders and partners.
- Morning coffee & networking
- Interactive TableTalk sessions on Funders as Relationship Builders, Funders as Strategic Investors, and Funders as Advocates
- “FED Talk” focusing on philanthropy's role in working with government, featuring Cecilia Munoz, Assistant to the President of the United States and Director of the Domestic Policy Council
- “FAB Talk” (Funders Acting Boldly) featuring Kollin Min of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Remarks from special speaker T. Sanders on her Lived Experience of Homelessness
- Many opportunities for open networking
- Team-building case studies
- Unveiling of Funders Together to End Homelessness's National Initiative on Youth Homelessness
All-day coffee and tea, as well as a buffet lunch, will be provided. A detailed agenda will follow as a confirmation of your registration. This funder-focused event is open to foundations, United Ways, individual philanthropists, and invited guests only. Please contact Bevin Shagoury regarding requests to extend an invitation. This event is not an opportunity for fundraising. Thank you!
See the recap of last year's event
Learn about sponsorship opportunities
RSVP for our evening reception
Not sure if your organization is a Funding Partner or Funders Together Member? See our list of Funders Partners here and our list of members here.
If you are a government partner or invited guest, please let us know that you plan to attend and we will process your complimentary registration.
Thanks to this year's sponsors
999 Ninth St NW
Washington, DC 20001
Google map and directions