Through Foundations for Youth Success (FYS), Funders Together to End Homelessness will bring together philanthropic leaders -- large, national funders as well as those working at the community level -- in a Community of Practice that is focused on funders' roles in identifying best practices and implementing effective solutions for our youth.
Throughout this two year initiative, members will participate in virtual meetings and come together in person twice per year to:
- Better understand how philanthropy can support long-term solutions to youth homelessness;
- Gain access to other funders, leading experts, and senior government leaders;
- Participate in site visits;
- Share grantmaking strategies in real time;
- Foster innovative programs;
- Engage in public-private partnerships;
- Create and expand networks of funders focused on youth; and
- Be part of a national initiative.
Your participation fee includes:
- Participation of an unlimited number of staff from your organization in the community of practice;
- Access to the Foundations for Youth Success web portal, which will include both a repository of resources and an online discussion space;
- Access to a virtual meeting platform;
- Free access to Funders Together webinars on related topics;
- Free registration to intensive two-day learning retreats throughout the project;
- Staff time for the planning, facilitation, and coordination of the community of practice;
- Recognition on all Foundations for Youth Success publications; and
- Individualized coaching and connections to experts, resources, etc., including coaching on the development of funders networks.
Please note that this fee does not cover travel or lodging expenses to in-person convenings. Limited scholarships are available.
Funders Together Members: $1,800
We are only able to accept online payments via PayPal at this time. If you do not have a PayPal account or do not wish to create one, you can mail a check with "Foundations for Youth Success" in the memo to:
Funders Together to End Homelessness
89 South Street, Suite 803
Boston, MA 02111
You may join Foundations for Youth Success by making a grant to Funders Together to End Homelessness. For more information on grants, please contact Katie McGonagle.
Contact Jennifer Olney with any other questions.