We're excited that you will be participating in the 2021 Virtual Funders Forum! We wish we could be together in person, but we're looking forward to the great content and conversations that will take place virtually on March 23-24.
If your question is not answered here, please reach out to Lauren Samblanet, Knowledge Management and Communications Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|January 12, 2021||Registration opens|
|March 19 at 11:59p ET||Deadline to request a refund|
|March 22 at 1:00p ET||Deadline to request a registration transfer|
|March 22 at 1:00p ET||Online registration closes|
|March 23 and 24, 2:00p ET||2021 Funders Forum|
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
Transferring Your Registration
- If you can no longer attend the Funders Forum and would like to transfer your entire registration to a colleague, please email Lauren Samblanet. We will accommodate transfer requests through 1pm ET on Monday, March 22, 2021.
- Please note that this option is only for transferring your whole registration to a colleague. If you can only attend part of the Funders Forum and wish for a colleague to also attend, they will need to have their own separate registration.
Canceling Your Registration
- Because we do not need to factor in space and food costs for this virtual Funders Forum, we are able to have a more lenient cancelation and refund policy for this event. We will accept registration refund requests through Friday, March 19 at 11:59 pm ET. There will be no partial refunds.
- If you can no longer attend the Funders Forum and would like to request a refund, please contact Lauren Samblanet.
Technology Platform & Call-In Info
We will be using Zoom Meetings for all parts of our virtual Funders Forum. Participants will receive an email from Zoom with their unique call-in information no later than March 8 and will receive reminders each week, the night before, and morning of the Funders Forum. We recommend using the links in the email from Zoom to create calendar events for yourself. Participants' call-in information is unique to them and should not be shared with anyone else.
Logging in to the Funders Forum
- Rename yourself: Please rename yourself in the participant list so that it reflects your first and last name and your organization.
- Connect phone audio to computer: If you use your phone for audio in addition to joining via computer, please link your phone and computer by entering in your participant. You can find your participant ID in the pop up when you log in on your computer or by clicking the arrow (^) next to the mute/unmute button at the bottom of your screen.
Will the Funders Forum be recorded?
Parts of the Funders Forum will be recorded and available to Full Members of Funders Together after the event. Full Members will need to be logged in to the Funders Together website in order to view the recordings. If you are not a Full Member of Funders Together and would like to learn more, please contact Stephanie Chan, Director of Membership and Programs.