Los Angeles - Virtual | Monday, September 20| 11:30am-1:00pm PT
Join the Funders Together to End Homelessness (FTEH) – Los Angeles network and Southern California Grantmakers to learn more about American Indians/Alaska Native (AIAN) resilience, efforts in supporting the unhoused, and opportunities for increased investments. This conversation will explore the historical lack of investment in Native communities, the current state of AIAN homelessness in Los Angeles County, and the common areas of need for AIAN nonprofits serving people experiencing homelessness.
Lunch gift cards will be provided to the first 25 registered participants.
- Dr. Andrea Garcia, Los Angeles City/County Native American Indian Commission
- Erik Stegman, Native Americans in Philanthropy
- Joseph Quintana, United American Indian Involvement
- Pamela Villasenor, Fernandeño Tataviam Band of Mission Indians
- Rudy Ortega, Fernandeño Tataviam Band of Mission Indians
To register, please email Abraham Fuentes with your RSVP.