Join Funders Together’s new Youth Network to hear updates on several national initiatives focused on youth homelessness as well as what’s planned for the Youth Network in 2017.
Speakers and topics that will be covered are included below.
- A Way Home America and 100-Day Challenge: What's Next?- Megan Gibbard, A Way Home America
- Youth Demonstration Projects- Aimee Hendrigan, Melville Charitable Trust
- ABA Homelessness Work- Casey Trupin, Raikes Foundation
- Voices of Youth Count- Katie Hong, Raikes Foundation
- National Campaign to Address Student Homelessness- Casey Trupin, Raikes Foundation
- Family Unification Program (FUP) Vouchers- Anne Morin, Butler Family Fund
RSVP below to receive the call-in instructions.
Please note: The event is at 1:00pm eastern time. If you are logged in, the time should reflect your current time zone. If you have any questions regarding the time, please contact Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is intended for funders who are members of Funders Together. Before you invite non-members to participate, please contact Lauren Bennett at email@example.com